Space Cadet

I'm a total space cadet. I completely forgot this blog existed. I started it in mid 2008. I just found it again, and erased all of the posts that were on here. No need to rehash all that. Wasn't a great period in my life.

I can honestly say now, that I'm the happiest I've ever been. Life is so much better than I could have ever imagined. Now, before you go thinking that I'm blowing smoke up your ass, I am being quite truthful.

Of course there are little struggles, I'd be lying if I said there were none.... would like more money, as we all do. Wish my hubby didnt have to work so much and could stay home with us. Wish we were closer to friends and family. Wish we had a larger place. Those are mere drops in the bucket though. All in all, I have an amazing husband, who would (and does) do anything he can to make me happy. I have two beautiful daughters. I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, somewhat good health (lol), and awesome friends and family.

I wake up every morning, happy as I could possibly be (albiet extremely tired). Couldnt really ask for much more.



Anyways, the point of digging up this archaic blog, is to post about my life... in more of a mommy/family aspect. Most people would roll their eyes (not another friggin baby update), but some of you actually want to know what goes on, so I'll endulge you. ;)

Welcome to my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Shame