December

It's finally December. My favorite month of the year. Not only is the weather starting to get colder, but my favorite holiday is approaching!

I can just feel it in the air. The sights, the sounds, the smells... pretty much everything is starting to hit me at once. I love the feeling of happiness, being with loved ones, getting cozy and warm and having snuggle time. It's always when I feel my happiest.

So, adding to all of my happiness and excitement... it's Olivia's first Christmas! She won't remember much, and she'll probably be happier tearing ornaments off of the tree and playing with bows and wrapping paper. I'll remember though.

I'm looking forward to the holidays a lot more than I probably should be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Shame