Party Time

It's hard to believe, but in less than three months, my tiny little child will be turning a year old. As bittersweet as this is for me, I'm throwing myself into full on party planning mode.

I thought I had it all figured out. I was going to decorate very girly and have a shabby chic/vintage theme for her party. I pretty much had every last detail figured out. After talking to the hubby, we decided to go in a different direction that might end up being better for everyone else, and more memorable.

However, that will remain hush hush until invitations go out. :)

I think I have a general idea of everything we're doing. The only thing that we seem to have a problem with, is location. February is a fickle month. Last year when she was born, it was cold and drizzly. Therefore, my immediate thought is to have the party indoors. But where? Our apartment is pretty tiny, and there is no way we'll be able to fit anyone in here.

So the only option that leaves us with, is to rent somewhere. Everywhere that I have looked costs a fortune, except for the clubhouses at the park. That may be an option, but it's still upwards of 40 bucks an hour. :(

I need to nail something down soon, because I thought I'd have a while, but these last few months have just flown by with incredible speed. I just can't wait for her party to get here. Wait... yes I can! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Shame