Neglect

Oh blog. I've neglected you for the last couple of weeks. I haven't really felt well enough to sit on the computer and do anything. I even had to take a small leave of absence from school for a few weeks until I feel better. Truth is, I actually feel worse now, so back to the doctor tomorrow!  I guess that's the price you pay when you get old. I better just pull up my big girl depends and deal with it though. ;)

Anyways, 11 more days until my little one turns a year old. I am having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that she's been here an entire year already. This time last year, I could barely contain my excitement, knowing I would meet my new daughter any day. I watched her grow from a helpless little bundle of adorable, into an independent little person who communicates and is mobile (very).

I took the cutest one year pictures of her, but I'm not allowed to post them for another week or so. he he. I love the way they came out though! We did however have a cake smash shoot that I can post a couple of pictures of! It was so messy fun. lol.

Okay, I have so much going on right now, that I probably wont get back to updating for another couple of weeks. I hope everyone is doing well!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Shame