Weight a minute!

Yeah, I know I spelled "wait" wrong. This blog is about weight. Clever little play on words there, don't ya think? No? Oh well.

I went shopping today and bought a new pair of jeans. Only one for the time being. My current ones are hanging off me, which is I guess is good... unless you're talking to your husband and daughter, and your infant child walks up behind you and pulls them down around your ankles.

I'm not losing as fast as I'd like, but at least I'm making progress, which is awesome.

Anyways, just thought I'd share. :D

Comments

  1. LMAO!!!!!!!! Olivia is already pantsing people that's AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao. She sure is. And she thought it was pretty funny too. lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Shame