Ah Monday

My old foe....we meet again.

Had a busy yet relaxing weekend at home. I don't know how those things could possibly work together, but they do. I felt productive, which is awesome. Stayed up ENTIRELY too late Saturday night watching Full Metal Jacket. Seen it a thousand times, but it never gets old.

I'm off work early today. I have a doctor appointment. It's a consultation for surgery. Elective surgery, and I'm not comfortable talking about it just yet but anxious to get some information from the doctor.

Hope everyone has a great day.


Today's awesome: Having a parrot. Okay, not a parrot, but it's amazing that my little one is repeating every. single. thing. she hears lately. Sometimes it's so funny and you're amazed that she's paying attention to everything. Then you realize.. she's paying attention to everything. oops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

Shame

What do you want to be when you grow up?