I'm terrible with phones

Basically, I have not mastered learning the difference between "off" and "snooze" with the alarm clock on my phone. D'oh! I was late to work for the first time today. Those of you who know me... know that this is my biggest pet peeve. I hate being late, and I hate waiting on people who are late. So this just sent my day in a different direction. Time for positive thoughts though to turn it around. Not much time to write anything insightful today ha ha.



Today's Awesome: Dinner. Well, not dinner in general, but dinner with my family. Every night we sit down at the dining room table and have dinner together and talk about stuff. No TV, no phones, nothing. Just us... and I look forward to that every day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

Shame

What do you want to be when you grow up?