Aaaaand she's off!

I knew this day would come... I just didn't think it would arrive so quickly.

While she doesn't have it down 100% yet, she's got the mechanics of walking down. The one reason that I know she's got it, is that she prefers to walk instead of crawl. Instead of crawling where she needs to go, she'll stand up and attempt to walk there first.

It's really cute watching her try so hard. She still falls here and there, and she looks like she just knocked back a couple of glasses of mommy's beloved cabernet, but it's the most amazing thing to watch. In my eyes, she's so tiny. She's roughly around the 50th percentile in height and weight, but to me... she looks like she's entirely too small to be running around our living room. When I think of babies and kids walking, I think of them as tall, older children. It's just weird to see.

My little tiny baby, the one I cuddled with and nursed not that long ago, is gaining her independence, and is growing up so fast before my eyes. *sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Shame