Calgon Take Me Away!

Okay, so maybe not calgon. I don't even know if that stuff exists anymore but you get the idea.
This is my vacation.... My escape. I take baths pretty often. And I love it. Take now for instance...I'm hangin out in the bath with my fluffy bath pillow, my bubble bath, and a book. So what if I'm cheating and I'm reading on the Kindle on my phone. I know I know. I must have a death wish because I'd MUCH rather drop some paper in the bath than my phone but whatever. I like to think I have cat like reflexes anyways. 
So back to this whole bath thing. I had a busy day. Baby, homework, entertaining guests, cleaning, dinner etc etc etc. Oh, and I can't forget the obvious teen drama that takes place in my house on a regular basis. Sometimes I just need time to myself to unwind. I can think of no better way than to lay here in this tiny porcelain tomb and just destress for a few minutes.
Of course ill probably just be asleep in 5 minutes anyways, but the five mins I do have will be glorious.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Shame