Happy Birthday, Olivia Jo

It's been a year. I can hardly believe how fast time has gone. I should have remembered... after all, Zoe is turning 17 in a couple of months. Time has not slowed down over the last few years. In fact, it seems to be picking up speed. I was unprepared by exactly how fast time would fly by. All I can do, is love her with all my heart, and cherish every moment I see that beautiful face.

I'm a couple of hours early, but a very happy birthday to my beautiful little girl. I love you so much more than you will ever realize.

Olivia Jo
2/23/11
12:45pm
7lbs-5oz
20.5 in

"Before you were conceived I wanted you Before you were born I loved you Before you were here an hour I would give my life for you This is the miracle of life" ~ Maureen Hawkins



33 Weeks

Birth

1 Month

 2 Months

 3 Months

4 Months


5 Months

6 Months


7 Months

8 Months

 9 Months

 10 Months

 11 Months

 12 Months









Comments

  1. She says thank you and she cant wait to meet you! (I *think* that's what she said. he he he he

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Shame