On the road again

I just can't wait to get on the road again.... Really. I love traveling and going new places. I have been a few places... but not as many as I would like. I've been to New York City twice. Once by myself (yeah... completely solo). I've been to Washington.I lived in Oregon for a while. I sat on a beach in Hawaii and visited Pearl Harbor. I have been to Texas, New Mexico, Nevada (then again, who hasn't....), Utah, and quite a few times in my younger party days, I went to Mexico (Ensenada, Tijuana, etc).

There are still so many places to go. I'd love to see Florida. I'd love to go to Maine. I want to see Mount Rushmore, New Orleans, I want to stand in the middle of a cornfield in Kansas. I'd kill to go to Alaska. These are all places that are actually feasible, and ones that I can make happen. Eventually.

My dream though, is to go to Europe. The biggest thing on my bucket list is to go to Ireland. That's where my people are from. :) I would also love to visit London, Russia, China (LOVE the culture there), and Australia. I'm not sure if these things will ever happen, but I'm really hoping that they will. There is such a big, beautiful world out there and I don't want to be stuck in my little bubble just going to work everyday and not being able to see all there is.

I have time though. Some may argue that I'm not, but I believe that I'm still relatively young. I'm sure we'll get around to traveling once things calm down, but I'm going to spend the next few years planning and dreaming of all the places that I want to go. ;) 

In the meantime, I guess a screen saver on my computer is good enough, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Double Cheeseburger and a Diet Coke, Please!