The house thing

So, I just realized that in one of my last posts, I was expressing frustration over wanting to leave California and we were househunting.

So it's the next year, and we actually did buy in Arizona and we're all moved in! It wasn't the house we wanted, and honestly it's a little big for my taste but it's home. It's a 5 bedroom, 3 bath with hardwood floors which is really helpful with a toddler. We're about 2 hours from my mom and 1/2 hour from his mom. Neighborhood is quiet, so it's really nice.

The process was ridiculous. I can tell you many a tear was shed through the whole thing. But after many months of me and my hubby living apart and sacrifices we both made, we're finally able to call this house our home.

<3>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Double Cheeseburger and a Diet Coke, Please!