Valentine's Day. :)

I had a pretty mellow weekend. Went out on a much needed date with my hubby Friday night, got to hang out with my awesome friend Mel for lunch on Saturday, and took Valentine's pics of Olivia. I must say... I know I'm pretty biased, but she is sooo adorable! Thought I'd share.

From a technical standpoint, these aren't great, but pay no attention to that... look at the adorable subject! LOL. Totally hanging these on my wall, because they're going to make me smile anytime I look at them!


















Thanks for looking!


Today's awesome: Friends. I love knowing that even though I'm horrible at keeping in contact with my friends, that I have truly amazing ones. I know that anytime I need something, my friends will go out of their way to make sure that I am happy and have what I need. I also love knowing that my friends can count on me for the same things. So, thank you guys, and I love you!

Comments

  1. She looks so cute. I won't even attempt valentine's day pictures until I get some two year photos lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah, I have no idea what to do for her 2 year pics. I'm at a complete loss. I have no ideas in mind at all! You see how well she looked at the camera with these, so I need something that wont require her to look or interact with me, but is still fun. I'm so stumped! I cant wait to see what you do for Z's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG she is such a ham!!! Love that little girl and can't wait to see her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bookworm

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Shame